Senior C# .NET Developer
Do You Want To
- Be challenged technically within a peer-to-peer video streaming environment
- Be part of a growing team with progressive career opportunities
We're working on projects employing a number of technologies including WebRTC, SignalR and integration with iOS/Android mobile apps. We are seeking candidates with a solid understanding of computer science and how that relates to the application of C#, ASP.NET as a coding solution in an Agile environment on Azure.
In addition to technical excellence we are looking for candidates with strong and confident communication skills.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- 5 - 10 years of professional development experience
- Strong .NET development skills (C#, MVC, Entity Framework, Web Services and Azure functions)
- Experience writing unit tests, including using mocking frameworks
- Experience with micro services and .NET core is an asset
- Experience with and understanding of XML/JSON is required
- Strong SQL development skills
- Experience working with git and GitHub
- Experience working in a scrum/agile environment
- Must work efficiently with project team remotley
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of key concepts (security, performance, multithreading, recursion, queuing theories).
Nice To Have
- Experience working with WebRTC over a signaling service
- Microsoft Azure management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Critical eye for detail
- Positive attitude
- Able to multitask effectively
- Able to adapt quickly to changing client requirements
- Able to work within a globally distributed team
What You Can Expect From Us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business, working remotely. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, gearbox.work is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
We'd love to hear from you, if you believe you can complement the team in a unique way.
Send us your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com referencing SR-NET-DEV